The 8th WeDiscover programme is now open for new recruits!
Who can take part? Any young person aged 16 – 25 in North Wales that would benefit from interactive group sessions as well as 1-2-1 mentoring support.
WeDiscover is a virtual programme that is supporting young people across North Wales to discover more about themselves and the world beyond their front door.
‘If I had to describe WeDiscover, it would be: ‘helpful’, ‘inspirational’, and a ‘good laugh’. I’ve found the opportunity to get into a routine, and meeting with my mentor has really helped my anxiety.’ Tom.
This programme is delivered over Microsoft Teams, with opportunities for in-person days in the final weeks, involving:
- Interactive group sessions – Covering relevant themes of employability skills, personal growth, creativity, global culture, and plenty of fun
- Discovery boxes – Each young person joining the programme will receive a Discovery Box, this is filled with exciting resources to use throughout the programme, including mystery envelopes to open in surprise sessions
- Guest speakers – We’ll be joined by incredible guest speakers, teaching us new skills and sharing their stories.
- Discovery Village – All young people will receive access to Discovery Village, our online community with the opportunity to discover each zone and keep an eye out for a few hidden gems.
- Rewards! – Every young person can access rewards by attending 8 sessions in one week.
Watch our WeDiscover video to hear what young people say about the programme.