Our friends at Quids In! have produced a quick guide to find help online:
- Citizen’s Advice – offers simple self-help information; go to www.citizensadvice.org.uk to find out more
- Money Saving Expert – set up by Martin Lewis the financial journalist who set-up the UK’s biggest consumer help website, which not only offers advice and information but also the latest deals and ways to save. Check out www.moneysavingexpert.com
- Are you claiming everything you are entitled to? Use a benefits calculator to find out – qimag.uk/benefitscalculator
- If you’re in need of debt advice www.stepchange.org is a charity offering independent advice that won’t cost you a penny.
- Of course, you can go straight to the Quids In! website, which offers loads of advice and links to specialist help, including ways to shop around for savings on utility bills. Here’s the link: www.quidsinmagazine.com
- Don’t forget! The internet is essential these days, especially for job seekers as most jobs are advertised online and the job centre expect everyone to use a computer, as do most employers. If you need a digital device please apply for St David’s grant via the form on the website or speak to your PA.